Saturday, February 26, 2011

Manifestation

My body continues to manifest the stress I am carrying.  From back to back cold sores, to a recurring sore throat, to a depigmented spot that has grown on my right cheek, my body is expressing its anger at my retention of the stress, drama, and angst around me.

So, how do I just let it all go and live in the moment?  How do I abandon my desire to control everything knowing that I possess the intelligence and experience necessary to make the right decisions at the right times?

I am coming to the realization that if when I focus on being true to myself in this moment, the drama, stress, and angst tend to fall away.  It is my challenge to maintain the focus and release the control; not only for the physical benefits (read: to fix my face) but for the spiritual strength I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment