With 90 days left in 2010, I decided to return to the gym. Not liking the way my body looks or feels, I knew it was way past time to get moving again. Before I started this evening's workout, I stepped on the scale. I weigh...wait for it...190 lbs!!! WTF?!?!? How the hell did I lose control and end up here? Sure, my clothes were tighter and the pouch under my navel was fuller but 190?!? I am shocked and amazed at myself.
I'm sad and frustrated. Most importantly, I'm angry. I am angry that I have allowed myself to swell up in this way. I am angry that I have allowed self-loathing to manifest itself. I am angry that I have held on to things that no longer serve me.
So, today was day 1. I did 30 minutes of interval training on the treadmill and took a kick ass spin class. I am already sore!
Tomorrow will be Insanity or Spinning in the AM. The next challenge will be the nutrition.
November 2 is the first milestone. The goal is to lose 1 clothing size.
So, I will be all about the fruits and salads, meal replacements, cardio and weight training.
I'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment