Tuesday, January 1, 2013

01/365

Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation... even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind. 
Leonardo da Vinci 


I had the flu.  There have been 10 days of rest and recuperation.  I am still not well.  I start this year in less than optimal health, tired of coughing and sneezing and weakened by anemia.

In 7 hours, I will have to get up out of this bed to exercise and then go to work.

I reread this blog earlier this evening and realized that failure to act is a recurring theme in my story.   So, it is time for a change!

My goal for January 2013 is to treat my body like the temple it is.  Here's how I will do so:
(1) I will eat clean foods;
(2) I will move my body;
(3) I will speak lovingly about my body; 
(4) I will share love freely with strong hugs and handshakes.

I'm am excited about all 2013 has to offer!  Time to go for the gusto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment