Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where there once was black and white, now its iridescent

It felt so good...being in his space and having him in mine.  So So good.
I felt comfortable and cozy and energized.  I didn't want to go and I didn't want him to leave.  I just wanted to chill with him as long I possibly could.

We had the talk.  He told me how the break up affected him.  I gave him the reasons why I left.  I shared my fears and my concerns at that time.  He told me about the women who came after me.  It wasn't easy but it really wasn't as difficult as I expected.  I wasn't afraid to be honest with him or ashamed to hear the truth.  

OK, it's out.  Now what?

I want to say that I don't want anything but to have him in my life in some way, shape, form but that would be a lie.  Up close, I want to feel that protection, experience that happiness, live in that light all the time.

He leaves in 6 hours for another month.  And he shared that he intends to continue to live his life and pursue his happiness with whomever he desires.  I accept that for nowBut, I am going to enjoy him (via text, phone call, smoke signal...) until he returns...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me!!

    You are shining love, light and hope in the most amazing way.

    I am hoping some of it will rub off on me, too!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete