Sunday, November 21, 2010

Overcoming

For the past few days, I have been battling a funk.  In its attempts to overcome me, this melancholy has manifested itself through anger, willfulness, sorrow, and despair.  Seeing the light at the end of this long and narrow tunnel, I am ready to let it go, finally defeated and in past tense.
In order to do so, I must address my to do list:
1)  Do some form of exercise every day (totaling at least 6 hours of cardio for the week);
2) Arrive early to my appointments this week;
3) Articulate myself clearly and completely when necessary;
4) Move toward my greatest good every day.

Back to back spinning classes yesterday (complete with fainting student), started me on the path.  Tomorrow morning, I get back to the gym for cardio.  I'm excited about all I will accomplish over the next five weeks!

1 comment:

  1. After meditation last night, I was feeling inspired to be more productive. I hope it lasts.

    And I think the full moon was contributing to the funk.

    At least that's my story.

    Happy short, turkey week.

    ReplyDelete